Your order begins processing immediately after you place your order. We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made for each order individually, and once the creation process has begun the materials cannot be reused. During the order processing/tailoring time, it may be possible to cancel your order. However, once the order moves into the shipping process, it cannot be cancelled.
- Orders canceled within 6 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders canceled within 6 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price. (20% product purchase price as restocking fee)
- Orders canceled within 72 to 120 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 50% of product purchase price (50% product purchase price as restocking fee).
- Orders canceled beyond 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund with full shipping cost only (50-90% product purchase price as restocking fee, the accurate amount is based on tailoring-finish percentage).
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
- If the dress fabric has been bought or it causes the unexpected labor cost and these costs are much higher than restocking fee, then we will charge these actual costs from buyer on cancellation. e.g. If you cancel in 6 hours, but your event date is urgent, we have bought the fabric and tailored, then the cancellation fee is not free. It will be calculated on the actual cost.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us to request cancellation.
Why don't you offer full refund for cancellation after 6 hours?
Our dresses are all made to order, our tailors hand-make them. Usually we make your dress after you buy in 6 hours. So there is much labor cost that we still need pay to tailors even if order is canceled. And also since the fabric has been tailored in specific size and color, so it usually can't be used for other style or size.